Feel free to contact us if you would like to join the Guild.
The Barn Hall
Amersham Community Centre
Send us a Message
Click on the map to zoom in
Directions – From the M25
- Exit at Junction 18 and take the A404 signposted to Amersham (5 miles).
- Pass through Chorleywood and Little Chalfont and on to White Lion Road.
- Turn right into Woodside Road by the railway bridge and follow for about 3/4 miles.
- Turn left into Chiltern Avenue and left again into the Community Centre Car Park.
Directions – From the M40
- Exit at Junction 2 and take the A355 signposted to Amersham (6 miles).
- Turn right at the bottom of Gore Hill(Tesco Roundabout), left at the next roundabout into Station Road.
- Follow the road up the hill, just after the railway bridge turn right and follow the road into Chiltern Avenue.
- The Community Centre Car Park is on your right.
Directions – By Rail
- Amersham Station is a 5 minute walk from our meeting place.
- The London Underground Metropolitan Line from Baker Street or Chiltern Railways from Marleybone have a service every half an hour.